Meet Christopher Soileau
Personal Injury Lawyer in Pasadena, TX
Christopher Soileau is a personal injury attorney practicing in the Greater
Houston Area, Galveston, and Deer Park area. He has dedicated his life
and career to helping people who are injured due to no fault of their own.
Unique Insight as a Former Nurse
Mr. Soileau worked as a registered nurse for a number of years before attending
law school and starting his own practice. His years of nursing experience
at the Houston Medical Center provide him with unique insights on how
injuries are sustained in accidents, and the long-term physical, psychological
and financial consequences of those injuries.
Mr. Soileau prides himself on his willingness to take a case all the way
to a jury if necessary. He has quickly distinguished himself as an aggressive
trial lawyer in
personal injury cases.
- Juris Doctorate, South Texas College of Law, 2006.
- B.S. in Political Science, University of Houston, 2003. (Cum Laude)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
If you've been injured, get in touch with Attorney Soileau today by
calling our office or filling out our
online contact form.