Christopher Soileau is a Houston Personal Injury attorney practicing in
the Greater Houston Area, Galveston, Deer Park, Pasadena and other surrounding
cities. He started his own practice shortly after graduating from law
school. Mr. Soileau's legal career includes personal injury cases
involving many types of injuries and neglect.
His years of experience as a nurse working in the Houston Medical Center
provided him with unique insights on how injuries are sustained in accidents,
and the long term physical, psychological and financial consequences of
those injuries. He has dedicated his life and career to helping people
who are injured due to no fault of their own.
Mr. Soileau prides himself on his willingness to take a case all the way
to a jury if necessary. He has quickly distinguished himself as an aggressive
trial lawyer in personal injury and commercial litigation cases.
- Juris Doctorate, South Texas College of Law, 2006.
- B.S. in Political Science, University of Houston, 2003. (Cum Laude)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Christian Trial Lawyers Association
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association