Car Accident Attorney in Pasadena, TX
Injured? Get the quality representation you deserve.
At The Soileau Law Firm, P.C., we don't take car accidents lightly
because we have seen firsthand the devastating effects that they cause.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, in 2012,
1,634,000 people were injured in auto accidents across the U.S. and over
30,000 more individuals were killed.
If you were injured in a car accident, you can turn to our Pasadena
personal injury attorney for superior legal counsel. In the pursuit of justice and fair
compensation, we do not sacrifice customer service, not even a little.
We meticulously prepare each case as if it is going to trial from the
start, and we deliver one-on-one attention to each client that walks through
Why choose our firm?
- We offer free case evaluations.
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis.
- We can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We make home or hospital visits if needed.
- Attorney Soileau has 12 years' experience as a nurse.
- To be more accommodating, we have two office locations.
With a medical background in nursing, Attorney Soileau brings unique and
valuable insight to his clients' cases. With this knowledge in mind,
we ensure that are clients are properly evaluated for their injuries so
we are fully prepared to pursue just compensation.
Texas Car Accident Statistics
As the largest state, Texas is no stranger to car accidents. The following
are some 2013 traffic crash highlights reported by the Texas Department
- There were 65,539 serious injury crashes in Texas. Of those, 89,270 people
sustained serious injuries.
- 232,041 people were injured in car accidents in 2013.
- Fatalities in rural areas accounted for 55.76% of the state's total
- 523 people were killed in head-on collisions.
- 485 pedestrians were killed, a 0.4% decrease from 2012.
Sophisticated Representation in All Auto Accident Cases
Aside from a defective automobile part, in the majority of auto accidents,
the accident was preventable and directly caused by some form of driver
negligence. Whether your accident was caused by a drunk or drugged driver,
a fatigued driver, or simply an inexperienced or reckless driver, you
will benefit by having a heavyweight lawyer on your side.
We provide sophisticated legal representation in all types of car and truck
accident cases. We focus on delivering personalized service along with
aggressive representation against the insurance company. You deserve to
have the best opportunity to obtain the compensation you deserve, and
we will stop at nothing to accomplish this goal.
Your initial consultation is free, contact our
Pasadena personal injury firm today!